Doula support on-line
Pandemic is over, but many hospitals still continue to reinforce restrictions on the presence of companions during labour and delivery. It is not uncommon that mothers in labour are left without any support except for the presence of hospital staff.
For such scenarios having doula support available on-line can make a big difference in the birth experience.
Here is how I can help you virtually in your pregnancy and birthing journey:
- Monthly ZOOM calls to discuss things as they come up during your pregnancy and to have an outlet to share your feelings and experiences.
- Weekly ZOOM calls during your due weeks, week 37 and onwards.
- Free access to the 5 weeks on-line childbirth preparation course "Birthing Gently" (3000 php value)
- Assistance with drafting of your Birth Plan
- 27 / on call availability for your birth
- Continuous on-line support during labour, birth and immediate postpartum
- On-line support support with any questions you may have about caring for your baby or breastfeeding.
Stories from mothers